There are still limited spaces available!
We have some great news for you! There are still apartments available at The Courtyards, where the Pride of the Terp Resides! Spaces are limited so you must act fast!
If you have not yet applied, please do so at https://mydrl.umd.edu/MyDRL3/Student/Leasing/LeasingApplication.aspx.
- You can use the Roommate/Vacancy Search to see which apartments are still available and the preferences of potential roommates.
Once you have been deemed eligible, contact our leasing office to schedule an appointment by calling 301-314-2466 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to bring with you to an appointment:
- Aphoto ID (Univ ID card is fine)
- You must know your Social Security Number(or passport number for International Students), but do not need to bring your SS card or passport with you
- $300 LeaseReservation Fee (check/money order)
- $30 LeaseApplication Fee (check/money order)
- You will only pay these checks when you are actually signing a lease. If you do not attend your leasingappointment or do not select a space and sign a lease, you will pay nothing
- The checks’ Pay to line should remain blank, as you will make the checks payable to whichever apartment community the leasehas been signed—either “South Campus Commons” or “The Courtyards”
- You must have 2 separate checks, you CANNOT have 1 check for $330, and you cannot use cash or a credit card to make these payments
- You will not be able to attend a leasing appointment without your 2 checks
We are so excited to be able to still offer you options for apartments in our communities and look forward to seeing you!