Resident Portal Log-In
The resident portal is a free online service built to assist you in managing your account with The Courtyards. In order to make an online payment, you’ll need to register through our resident portal. The registration steps are listed below. The portal offers services such as payment history, due dates, work orders, room condition report, and the ability to pay your installments online.
There is an approval process, so you should plan to wait at least two business days before your account will be active. You can log in to the Resident Portal below
How To Register
- Click “Log-In” and fill out the form. Take note of the email address you use. (Student@umd.edu is not the same as email@example.com)
- You will receive an automatically generated temporary password soon after registering. Do NOT attempt to log in until two business days after you have registered. Your registration and account must be approved prior to use.
- After two business days, log in using your temporary password. You will be prompted at your first log in to change your password.
Required Registration Information
- Your Name
- Your CTY apartment number and bedroom letter
- Your email address
- Pay your CTY bills online (credit/debit card, bank draft, one time and recurring payments)
- Complete and submit room condition report (RCR) at move-in
- View payment history
- View installment due dates and late fee information
- Submit maintenance work orders and view current work order status updates
- Update contact information