During the year, new residents may come to us through the process of re-leasing. These move-ins are welcome during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM.
Fall 2024 move in will be:
Tuesday, August 20 | 12pm – 9pm
Wednesday, August 21 | 9am – 9pm
Thursday, August 22 | 9am – 9pm
Friday, August 23 | 9am – 8pm
Saturday, August 24 | 12pm – 8pm
Sunday, August 25 | 12pm – 8pm
Residents coming before or after these times will not be able to move-in.
General Check-In Procedures
Residents should plan to pack an easily accessible box or bag of items that will need to be accessed immediately. We recommend this include:
- Toilet paper
- Shower Curtain
- Water / snacks
- Change of clothes
- Make sure to have a $0.00 balance on the resident account prior to check-in.
- Remember photo identification (University ID preferred).
- Dress appropriately for the weather. The Courtyards is a garden-style community and does not have elevators.
- Consider bringing a hand truck but remember there are stairs to navigate if the apartment is not on the first floor.
- Leave your pets at home. Pets are prohibited on the Courtyards property and our furry friends are not very happy left in a vehicle.
Making A Resident Apartment Home
Many new residents wonder what items are most appropriate to bring with them when they move in to the Courtyards. You may use this as a guide for what items may be needed as well as what items should be left at home. Residents should be sure to consult with roommates to avoid unnecessary/duplicate items to save on space and time. Prior to move-in, residents are provided a suggestion list for consideration of the items they should bring and items that should be discussed with roommates. They are also provided a list of which items are prohibited.