During the year, new residents may come to us through the process of re-leasing. These move-ins are welcome during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM.
Fall 2017 move in will be:
Tuesday, August 22nd | 12pm – 9pm
Wednesday, August 23rd | 9am – 9pm
Thursday, August 24th | 9am – 9pm
Friday, August 25th | 9am – 8pm
Saturday, August 26th | 12pm – 8pm
Sunday, August 27th | 12pm – 8pm
Residents coming before or after these times will not be able to move-in.
General Check-In Procedures
Check-in is available to residents on the first day of the lease term. To check-in, we ask that residents bring photo identification (University ID preferred) to the Clubhouse Office.
Residents should plan to pack an easily accessible box or bag of items that will need to be accessed immediately. We recommend this include:
- Toilet paper
- Shower Curtain
- Water / snacks
- Change of clothes
We know that moving in can be stressful, and we will do our best to make check-in as quick and smooth as possible. A few ways that residents can assist us in making the check-in a success and their move-in smooth are:
- Make sure to have a $0.00 balance on the resident account prior to check-in.
- Remember photo identification (University ID preferred).
- Dress appropriately for the weather. The Courtyards is a garden-style community and does not have elevators.
- Consider bringing a hand truck but remember there are stairs to navigate if the apartment is not on the first floor.
- Leave your pets at home. Pets are prohibited on the Courtyards property and our furry friends are not very happy left in a vehicle.
Making A Resident Apartment Home
Many new residents wonder what items are most appropriate to bring with them when they move in to the Courtyards. You may use this as a guide for what items may be needed as well as what items should be left at home. Residents should be sure to consult with roommates to avoid unnecessary/duplicate items to save on space and time. Prior to move-in, residents are provided a suggestion list for consideration of the items they should bring and items that should be discussed with roommates. They are also provided a list of which items are prohibited.